X-Treme Baja 48V Lithium Powered Folding Mountain Electric Bike
X-Treme Baja 48V Lithium Powered Folding Mountain Electric Bike
The Baja 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Folding Mountain Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 500 Watts from the Bafang High Torque Zero Resistance Clutch Motor with Digital Torque Sensor. This bike features a lightweight, compact lithium LiFePo4 48 volt 10.4 Ah integrated battery pack providing a considerable amount of power greater than our 24 volt or 36 volt models. This bike comes with everything Aluminum - every bolt, every nut, every nipple, every spoke. That means no rust! The 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has Atlus Shimano 9-Speed Gears & Shifting System, Suntour XCT Front Suspension & KS Rear Shock Suspension, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a water proof quick disconnect on the rear.
The Baja folds completely in half for easy transportation. This bike is perfect for anyone on the go. Another special feature is the battery pack located inside the bicycle frame. The battery is now hidden and accessible when the frame is in the folded position.
The Baja comes equipped with the King Meter 5 Speed Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) with a USB Phone Charging Port. The electronics of the X-Treme Electric Bicycle are controller via rider input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars. Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficient as a non-smart assist e-bike, because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride. This feature will allow your Sedona 48 Volt to possibly reach or exceed 70+ miles per charge when using low SPAS while always pedal assisting on flat ground under perfect conditions with a light weight rider. The LCD also indicates Speed, Distance and Battery Life.
The Baja 48 Volt Lithium Powered Electric Folding Mountain Bicycle is faster than any model we sell. It has been tested climbing a 5-7% mountain grade continuously for 45 minutes at 18 mph while having to slow down for hair pin turns.
Front & rear Tetko disk brakes are standard on the Baja 48 Volt Electric Folding Mountain Bicycle along with true VELO Brand Hand Grips & Mountain Bike Seat.
Key Benefits of X-Treme Baja Electric Bike:
- Top speed of 23 MPH
- Up to 35 miles on a single charge
- Enjoy the electric power assistance to ride effortless if wanted
- Ride up hills like a pro
- Stay in great shape while having fun by turning on/off the assistance as you go!
- Environmental friendly vehicle, no carbon monoxide emanations
- Cost Efficient: around $0.05 to run per mile compared to $0.50 for a car
- Easy to recharge the battery
- Light aluminum Frame
- Folds Quickly and is Compact, Easy to Store
- Smart Power Assist System
- FREE TOOL KIT
- No Sales Taxes
- FREE SHIPPING
- E-Bike Class: Throttle on Demand (Class 2)
- Motor: 350 Watts Brushless Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
- Frame: 100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight / Foldable
- Fork: RST Carve Hydraulic Front Forks
- Front Wheel: Quick Release Front Axle For Easy Transporting
- Tires/Wheels: 26" x 1.95" Kenda Tires on Aluminum Wheels
- Gears & Speeds: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
- Brakes: Front and Rear NUTT Dual Arm Disk Brakes
- Battery: Lightweight LiFePo4 Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack (Hidden inside Frame) 48V 10 AMP Circuit
- Controller: 48 Volt 15 Amp Waterproof Smart Controller
- Charger: Smart Charger Included
- Headlight: LED Headlight Included
- Cargo Rack: Included
- Drive System: Rear Hub Motor (Motor Is In Rear Rim) + Pedal Power
- Range: Up to 35 miles per charge on low SPAS - can still pedal if charge is lost
- Top Speed: 23 MPH On Throttle Only (Faster if you pedal assist)
- LCD Display: Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) User Controlled Buttons
- Drive Types: Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal & Power Assisted (SPAS) - or - Turn Off Power & Pedal Only
- Carton Size (LxWxH): 54.5 X 8.5 X 28"
- Shipping Weight: 65 Lbs
- Bicycle Weight: 51 Lbs (Including the light weight battery pack)
- Maximum Rider Weight: 350 Lbs
- Warranty: 180 Day Warranty - 1 Year Battery Warranty - Lifetime for Frame
- FREE Tool Kit
While riding the driver can choose from 3 power options.
1. Twist the throttle and take off under electric power only.
2. Press the SPAS button (Smart Power Assist System) on the handlebar and the electric power will only kick in while you are pedaling.
3. Turn off the PAS system and simply pedal the bicycle like you would any other bicycle and ride with the power off. When you are ready for assistance, simply twist the right throttle grip and the power is there for you instantly.
180 Day Warranty on Parts, 1 Year Warranty on Battery, Lifetime for Frame
NOTE: This bike comes mostly assembled. Wheel, handlebars + pedal attachment is required.
Order yours today!
Shipping is fast, secure, and FREE! Bikes generally shipped within 1-2 days of order being placed and will arrive within 5-10 business days. Bikes will arrive mostly assembled, but will require front wheel attachment, handelbar adjustment, and pedal attachment. All tools neccesary for installation are provided, and we're here to help with any questions!
If your bike arrives with any damage or missing part, we'll get you new or replacement parts quickly and free of charge.
We are staffed by engineers, not salesmen
Or team is made up of engineers and ebike experts who have experience designing and building electric bikes from the ground up. We ride electric bikes literally every day. This gives us the ability to give you honest answers to any question you have. Other bike retailers are staffed with generalist salesmen who lack technical knowledge and first-hand electric bike experience, leaving you in the dark
Free Shipping + Price Matching
Investing in an eBike is stressful enough, the last thing you need is to be slapped with shipping charges and hidden fees. To make buying an electric bike as painless as possible, we offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. If you find a bike for a lower price somewhere else, we’ll cover the difference – guaranteed!
Prices are a fraction of traditional bike shop
We send our bikes to you directly from the factories of top electric bike brands right to your door. What does this mean for you? By cutting out the middlemen, our prices are a fraction of what you would pay at a traditional bike store.