X-Treme Trail Maker Elite Electric Bike Pedal Assist/Twist Throttle Mountain Bike
X-Treme Trail Maker Electric Bike Pedal Assist/Twist Throttle Mountain Bike
eBike Catalog's Expert Take:
The Trail Maker is lightweight eBike with classic mountain bike styling. It comes with a 300 Watt rear hub motor and a 7 speed Shimano drive train, allowing you to traverse even the toughest hills with ease. Disc brakes, 100% Aluminum Alloy frame, and hydraulic front shocks round out an impressive feature list. Its hard to find another bike with these features for under $1000!
What we love about this bike:
Excellent value for the price: At $849.00 for a full size Aluminum E-Bike, it's a bargain!
Long range: Up to 20 miles of riding per charge, with a 4 hour battery charge time
Strong battery and motor: No problem getting up hills with a 300 watt motor and a 7 Speed Shimano Gear Shifter. Easily reach speeds over 20 mph with ease.
Excellent Warranty - X-Treme has been doing business and providing support for over 10 years.
Full Bike Specifications:
- E-Bike Class: Throttle on Demand (Class 2)
- Motor: 300 Watts Brushless Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
- Frame: 100% Aluminum - Very Light Weight - 18 Inches
- Fork: RST Front Hydraulic Forks Made (Top Name Brand)
- Tires/Wheels: 26 x 1.95 Inch on Aluminum Wheels
- Gears & Speeds: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
- Brakes: Front & Rear Disk Brakes
- Battery: 7 Lightweight Lithium LiFePo4 Batteries in a Sealed Removable Pack 24V 8 AMP Circuit
- Charger: 24V 8Ah Smart Charger Included
- Head Light: Light Included
- Drive System: Chain Driven by Rear Hub Motor within rear rim or Pedal Power
- Range: 15 to 20 miles per charge - can still pedal if charge is lost
- Top Speed: 20 MPH
- Security: Key Locked On/Off Switch & Key Locked Battery Pack
- Drive Types: Twist Throttle or Pedal & Power Assisted (PAS) or Pedal Only
- Cargo Rack: Included
- E-Bike Dimensions: 72 Inches Wheel to Wheel - 25 Inches Width - 37 Inches to Handlebars - 34 3/4" to 39 Inches Seat Height
- Carton Size (LxWxH): 54 X 9 X 28"
- Shipping Weight: 63 Lbs
- Bicycle Weight: 52 Lbs
- Maximum Rider Weight: 350 Lbs
- Warranty: 180 Days Warranty - 1 Year Battery Warranty
- Extras: FREE Tool Kit
180 Days Warranty on Parts, 1 Year Warranty on Battery. Note - Battery needs to be returned for testing before a replacement can be sent. See full warranty information here.
NOTE: This bike comes mostly assembled. Front Wheel + handlebars is required.
Shipping is fast, secure, and FREE! Bikes generally shipped within 1-2 days of order being placed and will arrive within 5-10 business days. Bikes will arrive mostly assembled, but will require front wheel attachment, handelbar adjustment, and pedal attachment. All tools neccesary for installation are provided, and we're here to help with any questions!
We are staffed by engineers, not salesmen
Or team is made up of engineers and ebike experts who have experience designing and building electric bikes from the ground up. We ride electric bikes literally every day. This gives us the ability to give you honest answers to any question you have. Other bike retailers are staffed with generalist salesmen who lack technical knowledge and first-hand electric bike experience, leaving you in the dark
Free Shipping + Price Matching
Investing in an eBike is stressful enough, the last thing you need is to be slapped with shipping charges and hidden fees. To make buying an electric bike as painless as possible, we offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. If you find a bike for a lower price somewhere else, we’ll cover the difference – guaranteed!
Prices are a fraction of traditional bike shop
We send our bikes to you directly from the factories of top electric bike brands right to your door. What does this mean for you? By cutting out the middlemen, our prices are a fraction of what you would pay at a traditional bike store.