QuietKat FatKat 750 Watts Mountain Electric Bike
This FatKat is powered by a 48V 11.6AH Lithium battery pack and charger. The E-Bike produces 750 watts of power which is equivalent to 1.01 mechanical horsepower. This model of QuietKat is recommended for up to a 250 pounds rider/weight load and is suitable for a person from 5’4” to 6’4”.
The FatKat is engineered for off road travel, and the QKM750 weighs about 59 pounds. Its high grade aluminum frame and quality craftsmanship contribute to its ability to withstand many years of outdoor use.
Key Benefits of Quiet Kat Electric Bike:
- Top speed of 19 MPH
- Up to 20 miles on a single charge
- Enjoy the electric power assistance to ride effortless if wanted
- Get to your destination faster with no sweat!
- Ride up hills like a pro
- Get in great shape while having fun by turning on/off the assistance as you go!
- Environmental friendly vehicle, no carbon monoxide emanations
- Cost Efficient: around $0.05 to run per mile compared to $0.50 for a car
- Easy to recharge the battery
- A lot of Power (750W)
- Excellent for off-road
- No Sales Taxes
- FREE SHIPPING
- E-Bike Class: Throttle on Demand (Class 2)
- Motor: BBSHD 48V 750 watt mid drive advanced motor system
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Display: Digital display with smart power mode motor communication
- Battery: 48V 11.6 Lithium Ion Battery by Panasonic Cell Chemistry
- Charger: Lithium battery 2A charger
- Controller: Digital motor controller
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy 60601
- Fork: Rigid with 135mm dropout
- Brakes: Mechanical front and rear disc brakes, levers and rotors
- Rim: 100mm rim with holes
- Wheel / Tire: 26” x 4.5” knobby tire & tube
- Derailleur: 7 speed Shimano
- Chain Wheel & Sprocket: Chain, 44 tooth
- Handlebar & Stem: 740mm bar
- Grip: Rubber
- Saddle: Bike seat
- Other Components: Headset, Pedal & Crank
- Weight: 59 lbs.
- Range: 20 miles
- Top Speed: Max unassisted speed 19 mph
- Recommended load carry : 250 lbs.
Order yours today!