X-Treme Sedona 48V Lithium Powered Step Through Electric Bike
X-Treme Sedona 48V Lithium Powered Folding Step Through Electric Bike
The Sedona 48Volt Step Through Bicycle is a Lithium Battery powered Electric Bicycle cranking out 350 watts from the rear hub motor. This bike features a lightweight lithium LiFePo4 48 volt 10Ah battery pack providing a considerable amount of power greater than our other 24 volt beach cruiser models. The 100% hand welded lightweight aluminum frame bicycle has our 7-Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter System, aluminum rims with quick release axle on the front and a water proof quick disconnect on the rear.
The Sedona comes equipped with our Smart Power Assist System (SPAS). The electronics of the X-Treme Electric Bicycle are controller via rider input on the LCD screen attached to the handlebars. Smart PAS with 5 speeds will enable the bike to operate nearly twice as efficient as a non-smart assist e-bike, because you select the power consumption (speed controls 1-5 setting) on the LCD during your ride. This feature will allow your Sedona 48 Volt to possible reach or exceed 35 miles per charge (during optimal terrain conditions). The LCD also indicated Speed, Distance and Battery Life.
The Sedona 48 Volt Mountain Bicycle has a top speed of 23 MPH (faster if you pedal) which is faster than any model we sell and will go the distance of up to 25 miles using power only and up to 35+ miles per hour using the SPAS. The LiFePo4 lithium battery pack is lightweight, compact and mounts below your seat and locks into place with a removable key.
Front & rear disk brakes are standard on the Sedona 48 Volt Folding Mountain Bicycle along with the RST Carve Hydraulic Front Forks for a smooth ride.
Key Benefits of X-Treme Sedona Electric Bike:
- Top speed of 23 MPH
- Up to 35+ miles on a single charge
- Enjoy the electric power assistance to ride effortless if wanted
- Ride up hills like a pro
- Stay in great shape while having fun by turning on/off the assistance as you go!
- Environmental friendly vehicle, no carbon monoxide emanations
- Cost Efficient: around $0.05 to run per mile compared to $0.50 for a car
- Easy to recharge the battery
- Light aluminum Frame
- Easy to get on the Step Through Bike
- Smart Power Assist System
- FREE TOOL KIT
- No Sales Taxes
- FREE SHIPPING
- E-Bike Class: Throttle on Demand (Class 2)
- Motor: 350 Watts Brushless Hub Motor - Motor is in center of rear wheel
- Frame: 100% Aluminum Step Through - Very Light Weight / 18"
- Fork: RST Carve Hydraulic Front Forks
- Front Wheel: Quick Release Front Axle For Easy Transporting
- Tires/Wheels: 26" x 1.95" Kenda Tires on Aluminum Wheelsels
- Gears & Speeds: 7 Speed Shimano Tourney® Gears & Shifter
- Brakes: Front and Rear NUTT Dual Arm Disk Brakes
- Battery: Lightweight LiFePo4 Lithium Batteries In A Sealed Removable Pack 48V 10 AMP Circuit
- Controller: 48 Volt 15 Amp Waterproof Smart Controller
- Charger: Smart Charger Included
- Headlight: LED Headlight Included
- Cargo Rack: Included
- Drive System: Rear Hub Motor (Motor Is In Rear Rim) + Pedal Power
- Range: Up to 35+ miles per charge on low SPAS - can still pedal if charge is lost
- Top Speed: 23 MPH On Throttle Only (Faster if you pedal assist)
- LCD Display: Smart Power Assist System (SPAS) User Controlled Buttons
- Drive Types: Variable Speed Control - Twist Throttle - or - Pedal & Power Assisted (SPAS) - or - Turn Off Power & Pedal Only
- Carton Size (LxWxH): 54.5 X 8.5 X 28"
- Shipping Weight: 65 Lbs
- Bicycle Weight: 51 Lbs (Including the light weight battery pack)
- Maximum Rider Weight: 350 Lbs
- Warranty: 180 Day Warranty - 1 Year Battery Warranty - Lifetime for Frame
- FREE Tool Kit
While riding the driver can choose from 3 power options.
1. Twist the throttle and take off under electric power only.
2. Press the SPAS button (Smart Power Assist System) on the handlebar and the electric power will only kick in while you are pedaling.
3. Turn off the SPAS system and simply pedal the bicycle like you would any other bicycle and ride with the power off. When you are ready for assistance, simply twist the right throttle grip and the power is there for you instantly.
180 Day Warranty on Parts, 1 Year Warranty on Battery, Lifetime for Frame
NOTE: This bike comes mostly assembled. Wheel, handlebars + pedal attachment is required.
Order yours today!
Shipping is fast, secure, and FREE! Bikes generally shipped within 1-2 days of order being placed and will arrive within 5-10 business days. Bikes will arrive mostly assembled, but will require front wheel attachment, handelbar adjustment, and pedal attachment. All tools neccesary for installation are provided, and we're here to help with any questions!
We are staffed by engineers, not salesmen
Or team is made up of engineers and ebike experts who have experience designing and building electric bikes from the ground up. We ride electric bikes literally every day. This gives us the ability to give you honest answers to any question you have. Other bike retailers are staffed with generalist salesmen who lack technical knowledge and first-hand electric bike experience, leaving you in the dark
Free Shipping + Price Matching
Investing in an eBike is stressful enough, the last thing you need is to be slapped with shipping charges and hidden fees. To make buying an electric bike as painless as possible, we offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders. If you find a bike for a lower price somewhere else, we’ll cover the difference – guaranteed!
Prices are a fraction of traditional bike shop
We send our bikes to you directly from the factories of top electric bike brands right to your door. What does this mean for you? By cutting out the middlemen, our prices are a fraction of what you would pay at a traditional bike store.